Monday, February 28, 2011

Boring Mundane Lackluster

Today was nothing special. Went to class, it was pretty good.
My teacher is so awesome though. He is the only math teacher I've had that I actually like. I actually like going to class and being completely lost, but then figuring out what to do eventually. He makes it fun.

Not doing much the rest of the day. Gotta be little slave girl until I go chillax with that ho Melissa.

The night isn't set in stone, but probably won't do anything too interesting...I need a think delicious man to pick me up and do thingssss....haha...yeeeeeah...I'm cool.

Ok I need to leave cause my mind is going to places it shouldn't right now. 
I'm pretty delirious at the moment.
Oh my God I'm bleeding!! My finger was wet and I looked down and there's blood all over my hand. I don't even know how I cut myself. Yes that was vital to this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment