Thursday, December 22, 2011

Well, well, well....

I'm back.
At least trying to be...
My life is ridiculously busy.
I really like it that way too.
I really did want to do a post a day, but I guess life got in the way.
It's hard to catch you up on everything that has been going down the past week.
I mean I haven't really been detailed in what has been going down anyway...
Just a lot of shit.
Met a couple dudes, some old ones came back up...
Was perkin at a party, and just let loose.
Had a lot of fun.
Spent my whole pay check on Christmas presents for people who are extremely indifferent about everything...
Made a bunch of friends, but then again I always do :)
I don't know, there's just alot of stuff happening...more than I can put in here.
But I'm having an amazing time!
I hope everyone else is too!
YEE! YEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment