Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!

I really am not one for bragging, and I don't mean to...
But everything in my life is going pretty wonderful!
I am graduating at the end of May with two Associates degrees.
I'm graduating with honors!
I'm transferring to a CSU.
I am moving out.
I got a few scholarships!!
I found my one...maybe...lol
I'm going to a rave with my favorite DJ duo.
I'm having a big ass dinner/party/kick back with all my friends who are also graduating/transferring.
I have the most amazing people in my life.
And, everything seems to be falling into place.
I can't be anymore thankful for being blessed with all these things.
In no way am I trying to say, "look at me with all my shit."
I'm just in awe of how my life has done a 180.
I never thought I'd be alive right now.
I never thought I'd be sober.
I never thought I'd even happy.
All the things I have now, that I've been working so hard for, that I honestly never thought I'd have, I finally get to enjoy.
I am a completely new person, and I can't be anymore happier.
To all those who took me for granted and/or didn't believe in me.
FUCK YOU!!!!
Look at me now!


No comments:

Post a Comment