Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hey boooooo!!!

My graduation was pretty amazing.
I am so happy to be done with Contra Costa College.
Goodbye ratchet Richmond, and hello (less) ratchet Hayward :)
I am so excited for this coming year.
New everything!
AHHH!!!!!!
There are no words to describe this feeling.
I am living proof that if you persevere through all the bullshit, you can find a happy ending.
Corny as that sounds, it's true.
I'm in this thang bruh.
And I'm doin it fo the ratchets!!
Hahaha!
I am thankful to those who say through all my whiny ass rants and venting on here.
Those who sent emails and stuff, thank you.
This blog has really helped me get through some shit, and helped me work out some things.
I know I am rarely posting anything anymore, but that's a good thing I think.
I don't have time these days because my life has gotten so crazy busy.
I love it and I'm excited to see what's going to happen ^__^
I don't really drink anymore, but here's to a fresh start, new people, new goals, new places, new everything!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment