Monday, December 30, 2013

Long Time

So this whole keeping a blog thing is pretty fucking hard to do when you have so much going on.
But I guess it's a good thing.
It means I have a life haha.
It just means that you guys have nothing to read.
Sorry.
Well let me give you a super long update smashed down into a small paragraph.
Thanksgiving sucked, like I knew it would.
It was the first holiday without my brother, so of course it was awkward.
No one really talked and my sister and I busted our ass cooking and cleaning and doing everything like we do every holiday.
It just isn't the same without Chris.
I'll save that rant for another post though.
I had an interview with Kaiser.
Got the job.
Yee!
I don't want to celebrate yet, because they haven't given me the official call, so I'm waiting to party lol.
I got sick this past week and found out there's something wrong with my liver and it could be pretty serious. 
I don't let on how serious it is to people because then it will freak them out, so I pretend I'm fine, but I feel like shit.
It takes so much to get out of bed and do anything, but I have no choice.
I have way too much to do to be sick.
Fuck being sick!
So that's happening...
Christmas was actually really good this year.
Like one of the best ever, which I completely feel guilty about,
It went pretty well.
As you may know, I'm the type of person that doesn't want presents or anything from anyone, but if people do get me anything I will love it even if its not something I'd like otherwise.
To me the fact someone went out of their way to get me something means so much more than the actual present.
I'm just grateful someone cared enough to think of me.
I just care about getting people presents and seeing their faces when they open it.
I get so excited when I give someone a present!
Anyways!!
Oh yeah, I haven't talked about it at all I don't think, but I have a gentleman friend.
I've been seeing him for a while.
He met my family on Christmas, which was weird, well not really, but it was.
I have never brought anyone home, or even told my parents about anyone I was seeing/fucking so it was kinda a big deal I brought him over for Christmas.
Well in my brain it was.
I think that's all that really happened.
Well all the main things anyway.
So yeah...there you go...
I hope you guys had amazing holidays, and party hard for New Year's!
You guys already know how I get down!!
I'm going to be ravin all night!
I hope you guys all start the year exactly how you want to start it!
Peace, Love, and Parties for all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment