Thursday, July 11, 2013

Update from the Waiting Room

I just snuck in to my brother's room to say goodnight.
His blood pressure is up from what is was earlier.
It's still really low, but it's some kind of improvement.
Well, to me at least.
So I guess I will be blogging throughout tonight because there isn't much else to do.
At least we have a waiting room all to ourselves.
Me and Melissa made a mini hotel room lol.
We got our "kitchen" on one side, our "beds" on  the other, and the "office" and "living room" on another.
Yeah we took over this shit cause we thuggin it out for my brother.
And there's another family in the other waiting room across the hall lol.
They some thugs too...like literally, haha
Anyway, we are trying to just chill out and be here for him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment