Sunday, July 14, 2013

Update on My Bother

I haven't updated anyone on my brother.
He's is awake and pretty much back to his old self.
There is no way to explain how he recovered.
No one in the hospital can explain it.
He was supposed to die.
They gave us 2 days, and told us to start making funeral arrangements.
He went from being on full life support to nothing in less than a week.
This is truly a miracle.
The chances he would make it were slim to none, and he's beat the odds.
I want to thank every one who supported me and my family through this.
So many of my friends showed their concern and wanted updates every day.
My phone was getting blown up by people I don't even talk to anymore.
I am so thankful for the people in my life.
A few of my friends even came to visit him in the hospital.
I am happy to know I finally have friends that are really down.
I don't have those fake ass friends that were only my friend out of convenience.
This whole thing has shown me what God can do.
I love Him so much, and am completely thankful that He saved my brother.
I love you all, and thank you for the love and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment