Sunday, August 18, 2013

Good Day and Emo Bullshit

Soooo...
Today was my brother's memorial service.
It was kind of hard during the actual service.
Well, not hard but I'm not sure of the right word.
There were tears shed, and memories shared.
After the service we had a barbecue.
It was pretty fun.
I mean under the circumstances, every one seemed to enjoy themselves.
I definitely was smiling.
I enjoyed all the people who came out in support for me and my family.
It was the last goodbye to Chris, and it ended on a happy note.
After the past two weeks of planning the viewing and memorial service, I reeeeeally need a day or two to myself.
I have been so drained by everything that I just need to do me.
Blah!
Tomorrow I shall get into some trouble and find some fun ;)
There is always going to be a void in my soul from where my brother was, but I refuse to break down and be in a slump.
I am going to find happiness and love.
I am going to live my life to the fullest.
I am going to make Chris proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment