Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ay Caramba

Where do I even start...
Ever since Chris died my life has gone on a crazy roller coster ride of craziness.
No fucking joke.
Like good and bad.
My life really did change forever when I lost him.
I am trying to take care of myself more like he wanted.
I'm trying to get my shit together and be successful to make him proud.
Honestly the only reason why I have forced myself to do anything this past month was because I know he'd be mad I didn't.
It's been hard but I kept myself going.
Well, I had some help from someone <3
For the most part I have been alone though, and that's what's the hardest.
I was so used to Chris being with me all the time and I loved it.
He was the only person who truly understood me completely.
He understood excatly why I was anxious, mad, sad, upset, happy, crazy, etc.
He was there for me no matter what.
He supported me in what I wanted to do nd even though he made fun of it, he believed in me.
He was the only one in my life that cared about me uncondtionally.
I lost the only person who I felt really was there, and it really fucking sucks.
I could've lost anyone else and probably would have made it easier, but I lost the most important person in my life.
The one that kept me going, and that was my rock.
Now I'm just a big fat blob wobbling around life. Haha.
I got this though!!
I am going to make it and I am going to be fine.
I have mostly good days, but then there's the days I think about what Chris is going to miss.
I think about all the things we had planned, and everything we talked about doing.
I just can't believe he isn't going to be here anymore.
Blah.
I didn't mean to go on a stupid rant :/
Ok enough of this sad shit!
UNICORNS SHITTING RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment