Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dear God,

When will I find the person who sees through my façade.
Who sees me and not a dumb slut.
Who realizes I'm all talk.
And sees that I'm just a huge asshole to hide what I really feel.
That I care too much about everything.
And overthink every little thing that happens.
When will I find the person I can show my scars to and tell them the real reason I have them.
And tell them everything in my past, good and bad.
Who knows I'm crazy as fuck, but loves me anyway.
And can handle my bipolar mood swings and seemingly schizophrenic randomness.
Who doesn't care where I've come from.
Who wants to help me with my issues.
Who will push me to achieve my goals.
Who won't take my bullshit.
And force me to go out of my comfort zone.
When will I meet the person who will change my life forever and never let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment