Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Special" Stalker

So I have a stalker, and he WILL NOT leave me alone.
Like at first it was kinda funny, and it wasn't really a big deal...
I didn't really mind him cause he is special (like special ed...literally) and I met him at my job.
When he added me on Facebook I was kinda weirded out cause I didn't know how he found me, but I added him cause I thought it was gonna be like everyone else on Facebook, just adding to add to their friends list or whatever.
Little did I know he was gonna blow up my private messages.
He hits me up all the time and I keep telling him to stop.
I don't know how to block him :(
Urg!!
This weekend it got way worse, so I'm going to have my boss do something about it.
I guess that's "policy."
I'm going to at least have him help me block him from my profile, cause the messages get sent to my phone and 20 messages in a row, every time, gets really really annoying.
Natalie Dee comic: best friends fornever * Text: 

No comments:

Post a Comment