Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I will never get to say this to you...

How is someone supposed to react to the news that the person responsible for their fucked up life is going to die soon?
Now, how is someone supposed to feel if the person who was about to die didn't directly affect their life, but was the reason for what happened to them?

In my religion I am taught to forgive as I was forgiven.
I'm not sure I have have forgiven you yet, but I sure as hell have never forgotten what you did.
I will never forget what you did to our family, and the results of it.
Because of you I had to endure abuse.
Because of you I was made to feel like I would never be good enough for anyone.
Because of you I thought I was unlovable.
Because of you I had bruises I had to hide.
Because of you I was fucked up beyond belief.
Because of you I wanted to die.
You got to do what you wanted to do in life.
You got to cheat on your wife, and go out, and have a mistress for 30 years, who even lived in the house with your wife and 7 children.
You beat the shit out of your wife for no apparent reason.
You beat the shit out of your child because you thought she was a "black baby" and your wife "must have cheated on you."
You had your whole family, even your mistress, afraid of you.
No terrified.
You beat, raped, and molested your own child.
It was you who murdered 3 of your children because you beat your pregnant wife and pushed her down the stairs.
You permanently disfigured your daughter because you were drunk.
She will never, ever be "normal."
She has to hide her feet and scares.
She is emotionally, not only physically, ruined because of you.
There are so many more things you've done, that WE all know about...
This is all karma.
These tumors and cancer, and everything else you have going on are all karma.
Cancerous tumors ruined you're ability to move your arms well, your lungs are filled with cancerous tumors it's hard for you to breathe, you are now having to get your arm amputated because the caner is back and the tumors are spreading and growing.
You're weak.
You're vulnerable.
You're dying.
This has been a slow, drawn out death for you, and you deserve every moment of it.
It's funny though how you're torture and pain will live on forever within your family.
I hope you think about it as you die, and remember every single bruise, cut, scrape, scar, and the damage you caused.
I want you to know you're grandchild never got to have a normal childhood because you are a paranoid crazy fuck.
I hate you for it.
But I must try to let it go as I have let you go.

The only thing I thank you for is the fight I have been instilled with.
I will NEVER let a man treat me with anything less than respect.
I will never let a man hit me, or tell me I'm not good enough.
I will love my kids more than anything.
I will make sure they are nurtured and cared for.
They will know I love them.
I will protect other women.
I will fight any man who is like you.
I'm going to do right my your wife, and make her proud.
I am going to marry a man that loves me and won't harm me in any way.
I won't settle for anything less.
So I guess I thank you for showing my what the worst can be, so I can find the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment