Tuesday, December 18, 2012

There's not much to say.
I've said everything.
Over and over...
I'm starting to hate my own voice.
I am so happy that I got to do something completely different Saturday night.
I got to go to a fancy shmancy holiday party with lawyers, attorneys, and doctors.
It was the fanciest thing I have ever been to.
It was a nice change from the parties I normally go to.
I was actually the dumbest one there!
Well I felt like the dumbest one there at least.
But I actually had intellectual conversations with real adults.
It was so much better than the illiterate hoodrats I normally party with.
I even got classily drunk.
Well, tipsy.
Ok...I was drunk, but I carry myself well, so no one knew :)
It was a really good time.
I already was changing shit, and now I am determined to change hella shit.
Like everything.
Being around these new people has opened me up to things
I have been wanting a change of pace so bad and now that I finally got it, I am gonna run with it.
I am about to change some shit up, and if people can't handle it or don't like it than fuck em.
I'm hella done with bending to everyone else's needs and what they want and what will make them happy.
I cannot keep living like that.
I need to be happy.
I need to live for me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not changing the core of who I am or anything.
I am changing my perspective on things, my outlook, the way I do things, and the way I live.
I know that sounds like my whole being, but it isn't.
I'm just so tired of always losing what I want, and letting other people take things from me.
The only way to change all that is to change the things you're doing.
That's what's going to happen.
It's going to be a process, but I can't stop growing.
I need to advance to the next step of my life, cause I'm beyond ready and have been putting it off long enough.
If that means I have to leave people behind, so be it.
If they can't accept my growth as a human than they don't need to see me succeed.
So now I'm just rambling...
All you need to know is I am on to the next chapter of my life, which should've happened a while ago, and it's going to be a crazy ride like it always is :)
I'm finally ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment