Wednesday, February 20, 2013

All the Piezzles Fit Together...

Ahhh...my life has been deliciously busy :)
I love it.
I love where I'm at.
I love the people I'm with.
I love the places I'm going.
Everything is starting to fit into place.

So these are my goals for this year.
I have been battling anxiety disorders for years.
I have done really well the last couple years in getting out and pushing myself to do things that make me anxious in order to try to get over it.
So...
This year I am going to try food from different cultures/countries.
I have a list of about 65 countries that I am going to try.
Only 65 cause a lot of countries are islands, or have no food, or I grouped them together cause they all have the same food, ect.
And no, I don't want to eat all this food cause I'm fat...fuckheads...it's because one, it pushes me outside my comfort zone, and two, because growing up I had boring ass people raising me and I never got to try things outside Okie food, Mexican food, and whatever American food is.
PS Okies are people who immigrated to California from Oklahoma during the Dust Bowl...well now its anyone from Oklahoma, but whatever...my grandpa came here during the Dust Bowl...
So yeah, that's one thing I'm doing.
The second is doing stuff.
Stuff as in activities.
Activities as in events.
Events as in explore things.
Things as in...ok, I'll stop...
I went to the Giants fanfest, which was dope.
My goal is to go out with people when they ask me instead of saying no cause I get anxious.
Going to new places.
Doing things I've always wanted to do, or going places I've always wanted to go.
I have a list of things that I got planned already, and I'm excited to do them.
This is a major life change and I can't wait!
No longer am I going to not do things because someone will get jealous, or mad, or whatever.
I don't give a fuck about any one's happiness but mine now.
And no, that is not selfish.
You need to make yourself happy, not everyone else.
Have fun being you and doing you, and fuck anyone who don't like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment