Thursday, February 14, 2013

Up-a-dee-date :)

So this semester is going pretty amazingly.
Despite bitches tryna start shit and do shit to fuck me up.
I hate to break it to them, but they're meaningless and their attempts to make me mad/upset are futile.
The people around me are furious, but I can careless about some bottom feeding thirsty ass bitches.
I got my life to worry about anyway.
Got me a navy boo, on the DL.
Bout to get not one, but two AA degrees.
Transferring to a university.
Moving out soon.
Have a second job.
Looking for one to replace my first job.
Hanging out with cool ass people.
Doing new things and meeting new people.
Despite all the bullshit going on, and the issues I am being faced with, this year is going to be amazing.
No lie.
I got rid of the bear trap around my ankle and can now go forward in life.
I can finally breathe and spread my wings.
I AM FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment