Sunday, February 24, 2013

Woot!

Soooooo....
I completely forgot to tell you guys....
I am officially going to CSU East Bay(Hayward)!
I'm admitted and now I just have to do the final things like turn in final grades after this semester, etc.
I'm pretty excited :)
I've been at CCC waaaaaay too long!
I am so ready to be out!
I can't wait to move out there too.
That's still in the works, as I still need to find another job to replace the one at CCC when I transfer.
I got a few really good options, that pay well.
I thank God so much for being so good to me.
I know I don't bring religion up, ever, but He has given me everything I wanted, and more.
Now to graduate from CCC this semester and have a party.
I even get to graduate with my best friend and her boyfriend, aka, my other best friend lol.
Plus I have other really good friends I'm graduating with.
I love how we get to do this together.
CHEA BUDDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment