Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blah

Yesterday might have been a success, but last night wasn't...
I really didn't want to talk about anything bad in my blog.
I didn't want it to be like I'm a whiny bitch complaining about life all the time.
Plus the fact that I absolutely hate talking about my feelings...I'm such a man!
I wanted it to just be positive and happy...and random.

Well I guess that's not gonna happen...

I'm in such a fucked up mood today.
I don't think I'm even going to go to class today.
I really hate telling people about my life.
I don't want pity.
It seems when I tell someone about my past and what is really going on, they see me as a broken little toy or something that has to be handled with care...
Then its like they see me different.
And treat me different.
I don't want that.
I don't need that.
I'm ok being alone. I've been alone my whole life.
I raised myself and I can take care of myself.
No one knows everything that has really happened in my life and I want it to stay like that.
People don't need to know some things.
There's only a hand full of people who know some of whatsup.
I can't even believe I told that one person last night about one thing.
I just don't trust people and want to keep them at a distance I guess.

I just needed to vent...

No comments:

Post a Comment