Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crazy Weekend...

Haven't been on in forever!
Ok, its only been a couple days but it feels like forever!

Won't talk about the bullshit going down...
I guess by saying that, technically I just did...
Whatever!

This weekend was pretty bittersweet, but I had an amazing time with my sisters and nephew
Went to APW...was so spaced out it was ridiculous.
Met a dude...turned out he was fucking jailbait!
He totally looked older!
Like early 20's.
I was like dammit I'm a pedophile!

I didn't even stay for the whole show.
Me and my sister, Sarah, sat in the car for the last couple matches.

I never say these words, but I love them so much!
Sarah and Matty are so amazing and I love them so much.
And if you know me you know I normally can't say that.

I honestly don't know where I'd be without my sisters.
Well, actually I do, and it wouldn't be a good place...

No comments:

Post a Comment