Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Killer

Dude!
I'm so tired!

The recap:
Couldn't sleep last night, fell asleep around 5am...
Had to wake up at 8am...
Got to school, had to park at the back of the parking lot and walk hella far to my class, all the way across campus...
Sidenote: I was lookin' so cute ;)
Go to class, boring English.
Went to grab a bite before math.
Got to math, with a stomach and headache.
Went to get Melissa from work to find out she didn't get off for another hour.
Went home took like a 15 minute nap before Corri called me.
Then Melissa called to go get her.
Went to Kmart to get some boobie holders...total bust! My boobies were to mother effing big for all the bras I tried on...stupid ginormous boobies ;)
It didn't help they didn't have my size in anything, so I was trying on the next size smaller...
It was pretty funny to see them bulging out of the bra
Did get some chonies, what whaaaaat :)
Got home to get my photography stuff, and went to class.
Printed for 4 hours.
Got home and ate some dinner.
Then had to clean up after these asses.
Still have hella homework and studying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment