Thursday, June 30, 2011

Heavy

(This was supposed to be yesterday's post.)
Today went pretty well.
I went to class.
I think I'm getting burnt out because the last two classes have felt like they lasted forever.
I think it might have something to do with the fact that they were about conflict resolution.
I have a lot of conflict in my life, and I really hate confrontation.
I hate anything that has to do with emotions and feelings.
I started to apologize to someone, but was all chicken shit and shut down.
I tend to do that.
I normally just try to avoid emotions and feelings...

But anyway!
I have a speech tomorrow.
And it's my last real class.
I really liked this speech class, but I'm not sure if it's because I don't have to be at home or because my professor is a really good teacher.
Ok so I talked waaaaaay to much...
(hearts) to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment