Sunday, June 26, 2011

Smiles

Today was pretty mother fucking good!
I went to APW with Corri, and I was pretty nervous because of that last time I was there.
As I suspected I was mean mugged hella much by everyone, but hey...I wasn't in the fight so don't fucking make me guilty by association...

~Anyway~

Had hella fun!
Man those bubble butted men make me happy to be a wrestling loser ;)
Plus I have a new boo...Jeckles...Yeah...I claimed him tonight, and he loved it haha!
After rastlin, we went to Mel's so I can get sung to, but the damn waiter "forgot"...whatever though, the cashier lady gave me a balloon :D

Then!
I got a hella unexpected call from Jessie and Edgar.
That made my night.
They are really awesome, and I wish they were here with me, but I know they are having fun on their conference.
I'm just happy they took time out to wish my happy birthday.

I really hope tomorrow, well today, goes well.
But I know my family isn't really capable of thinking of others...

No comments:

Post a Comment