Thursday, June 30, 2011

Uh-oh! Here comes the bitch!


I just went up front to every one's garbage from dinner greeting me on the coffee table, with the rest of dinner left out...
I had to clean it up and put the food away.
I just don't understand why I have to fucking clean up after everyone.
I'm not a fucking housewife, or a mother.
I'm the fucking youngest person in this house.
How is it that I end up having to do everything?
I make the dinner, serve them, get everything they need (before I eat), then have to clean up their shit.
Plus put the leftovers away.
I mean I don't mind doing all that once in a while or even if they say thank you or something.
But no, I'm treated like a fucking slave.
There's no appreciation at all.
I can't fucking stand this bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment