Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm back bitches!

Man, stomach flu is a mother fucker!
It was bad.
But see I'm so resilient that I got over it fast :)
Thank God too.
Man, I felt so horrible it was no joke.
For those who have had the stomach flu, you know how bad it can get.
Ok, well I'm not 100% better, but all I have is a little nausea left.
Well that and I can't really eat anything.
But other than that I'm fine.
Meh, I'll be all good in a couple days or so.
Nothing to complain about.

~Bee Tee Dubsies~
I really like my speech class.
I thought I was going to hate it, but it's a really cool class.
Just throwing that in there...
The only thing I don't like is that it's five mother effing hours!
Just throwing that in there...
But yeah...that's about it...ok so I've talked why too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment