Friday, October 19, 2012

Got Me Fucked Up

So tell me why some mother fucker stole my driver's license.
I am almost positive I know who stole it.
Like what the fuck?
I don't understand why this person would steal my fucking ID when they know they can just ask for it.
I'm not trippin off giving someone my old one.
I'm so dumbfounded.
Fuck you, you mother fucking dumbass bitch.
I am NEVER gonna be cool with them ever again.
And this isn't to the person I suspect, but to anyone.
Cause I'm not 100% sure and it really could be anyone.
Fuck whoever they are.
Karma's gonna get them tho.
They shoulda looked into identity theft and how someone can catch them before they decided to steal my ID.
You bes believe I will press charges if they get caught.
Fuck that I don't give a fuck if it's your first offense!
You're going to jail.
Identity theft is a felony.
Good luck with your life after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment