Friday, October 26, 2012

Truth is

I know I come off as a slut or whatever, but that's actually fatherest from the truth...
I have an extremely dirty mind and I always make dirty jokes and talk about sex with certain people, but that doesn't make me a whore.
I don't fuck any and everybody.
I don't go find random dudes to fuck.
I don't hook up.
And I'm definitely not desperate for dick.
I actually only show my goods to my boyfriend ;)
I just like to joke around.
I say this all the fuckin time, but I was raised by dudes, and dudes are aways talkin bout sex.
I don't apologize for how I am, and I can honestly care less if you do think I'm a slut, whore, or whatever else you wanna call me.
I hang wit dudes and we talk about sex, girls, and engines.
Sometimes that spills over to when I kick it with other people.
I'm sorry if you can't handle that, but I'm not sorry for my wide range in sexual humor.
Ok, ok I'm a big ol' slut...but only with my dude lol

No comments:

Post a Comment