Friday, October 26, 2012

Weird Happy, Not Weird Crappy

Tonight was so fucking good.
I honestly feel amazing right now.
I'm makin hella dope ass new friends and possibly a new boo.
Things are going very, very well.
I don't even know how to describe this feeling.
I got to see my bff tonight on the way home, like hella just ran into her.
She was with her friend that I've met before, so I kicked it with them.
Her friend is hella dope n we gonna kick it tomorrow.
Then, this dude came and met up with me just to keep me company.
I think I caught fuckin feelings for him n vise-versa.
I don't think either of us are going to say anything yet though, which is good with me for right now.
We're just enjoying each other an gettin to know each other.
I never thought in a million years I would ever see him like this, but fuck, I guess shit just happens sometimes.
I just wanna take it slow cause I don't want it to be a rebound from that nigga from a few months ago.
I don't think it is tho.
I think its legit feelings :)
With him its different.
Like I don't worry about what to say cause he understands my humor, and I don't care if I sound like an idiot with him.
I'm hella comfortable with him.
Shit.
The playa got played ahahahaha!
Kidding.
But foreals....I like him :)
On top of that, I met a couple new people that are hella fuckin koo!
We just hella fit, I guess that's the word? Haha.
Like we just get each other for the start.
It's fuckin dope, n I'm fuckin happy!
I am beyond grateful for this moment in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment