Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shit Shit Shit

I thought I was falling for this dude, but I'm not so sure.
I have very mixed emotions right now.
I thought I liked him, but lately I don't care about him.
Like when he's around me I don't get butterflies and my heart doesn't race.
I don't care if I'm near him or not either.
At the same time, I like to talk to him and I sometimes get that little tinge of jealousy when another girl is flirting with him.
But I'm not a jealous person, so I can shrug that shit off.
I don't know what to do with him.
Like do I go for it or do I just move on?
I mean its been like this the whole time, but now I just don't care really wtf he thinks, or maybe I do?
Urg!
I'm just confused.
Normally I can just be a playa and shrug shit like this off, but we talk every day and almost every night.
I like our long ass conversations about nothing, or us play fighting over text.
I like it, but I don't know if I like him...
Shit.
Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment