Thursday, August 11, 2011

7am and DDR

Soooo...
Just woke up from a nappy poo :)
Recap of my morning:
Woke up late.
Got to the little award thingy on time though.
Why would they make a mother effing award thing at 7 in the morning?!
Anyway...
Only had to stay til around 9.
After Corri and I were on our way to get hash browns, when she yelled out, "Wanna go to the movies?!" as we were going past century in hilltop.
So I flipped a bitch, and there we were...9:30am at Century 16.
They don't open until 10, and the movie we saw wasn't until 11.
So after getting out tickets around 9:45ish, we had nothing to do.
What do I decide to do you ask?
Well...I scrounged up 4 quarters, so we could play DDR.
After 3 rounds, we got a huge ass popcorn and soda, and proceeded to sit around until the movie started.
Spontaneity is the key to fun.
Needless to say, it was a pretty fun morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment