Monday, August 22, 2011

thatawesomesemi-fat,kindathickchick?

So I'm on one of those health kicks women tend to go on.
I don't think of it as one of those though.
I just want to eat how I used to.
Lately I've been so busy, so all I eat is fast food.
I don't even really like fast food.
That's all I've had time for/can afford.
I would rather cook a delicious healthy meal, but I haven't even been home long enough.
Basically I come home to sleep and shower.
Oh, and update my blog :)
But I am determined to be healthy.
I mean I want to lose the weight I gained from what happened(long story).
I am not trying to get skinny or be like a size zero.
I just want to be where I used to be.
Well ok, maybe a little thinner.
But I never want to be skinny. EVER.
I love being thick.
Thick girls have curves in all the right place, yadadamean.
Haha, but anyway.
So yeah, I'm starting by actually eating breakfast and lunch, cause I never do.
I even made my oatmeal the night before, so I can just take it as I leave in the morning for class.
And I'm going to bring a lunch with me.
Haha I'm such a nerd.
I'm trying to find a really lame lunchbox, so I can bring it to college :)
I think I'm going to get the Giants one at Walmart.
Muahahahaha!!!!
I'm sorry this one was so long, but I guess what I am so boringly trying to say is that I'm am finally starting a new goal I've been wanting to start for a few months now.
So let's get this shit started! WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment