Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stretching my hole...

So I'm home and I can't fall asleep.
I really want to take a nap, but my effing old hag retard of a dog made my bed wet from licking and drooling all over it.
She's not even supposed to be on my bed, but I came home to her laying on my pillows.
So now I have drool, hair, and fleas on my pillows and bed.
Wonderful.
I'm trying to find something to do, but I'm super tired :(
I might go nap on the couch, but it's not that comfortable.
I'm trying to get to a 0g right now on my other ear.
It's almost all the way in.
After that it's just the 00g and I'm finally done stretching my ears...maybe.
I'm thinking about get another piercing to replace the one that got ripped out of my ear, but I'm not sure yet.
Anyway I'm bored and falling asleep, and starting to say random things.
Til later...

No comments:

Post a Comment