Friday, August 12, 2011

Meh...

Lately, well today at least, I've been in a really ranty mood.
I'm trying not to bore you with my long angsty rants.
It's just someone I used to be cool with popped up.
They keep contacting me with texts and messages on Facebook(like I go on there).
They were really annoying, and that's why I stopped talking to them.
The annoying-ness didn't even wait to come up like it does when you talk to someone you haven't in a long time.
It was there immediately.
I don't know what to do.
I don't want to be a bitch, and be like I can't talk to you because you are really dumb and can't think like an adult and you act like a little ass kid and you are immature and really, annoyingly naive and you try to act like you're down with everything but you're not.
But that's how I feel.
I thought that me distancing myself would work, but this girl apparently can't take a hint...
I guess this turned into a rant in itself.
My bad.
I'm just going to take a shower and try to relax before tomorrow.
I have class all day tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment