Friday, April 6, 2012

Green Card!!

So today Melissa and I got lost in the Berkeley/Oakland hills.
That was fun.
They have the most amzingest houses I've ever seen.
Me and her were like who do we have to fuck to live there?!
Haha...
After that we met up with Jess and Corri.
We sat in Starbucks for like 3 hours catching up and talking about random shit :)
I fucking love my people!
So tell me why this group of Mexicans, 5 deep kept staring at us.
We left when the place closed and they were waiting for us outside. When we were leaving they were standing there, and we were waiting for them to leave so we can get into our cars.
They pile into one truck and sit there staring at us.
We were standing there for like 10 minutes until I decided to wave jokingly.
They then sat there for 10 more minutes until they finally left and honked as they did.
When they got to the main road they passed us and honked again.
It was pretty awkward haha.
You had to be there to understand the whole thing.
So yeah that was that.
I still have to do health homework :( and clean the kitchen, so my mom can be happy.
I went lightweight house hunting today though, so I was cool wit that.
We found a really nice house that we liked.
I just need to get some money together and I hope its still available when I get it.
We still have some places in Hayward we need to look at.
I don't know, I just need to be far away from this dungeon and in my castle :)
Any princes willing to take me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment