Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring BREEEEEEAAAAAKKKKK!!!!

I'm half way done with spring break.
I have done so much with my life.
Not...
At least I'm almost caught up with my work.
I haven't cleaned shit like I wanted to, but I guess I have a few more days to do that.
I think by this time tomorrow I will have all my PoliSci work done, and I will finally be done with everything I have to turn in to her.
With the exception of the final and the research paper.
I only have 2 more write ups and then a rough draft for my research paper, which only needs to be 3-5 pages.
I can bullshit that real fast ;)
After that I'm good though.
Then clean until I can't clean any more.
It just sucks I also have to clean the kitchen, spotless(to my mom's standards), on top of doing my room.
My room is a disaster zone, with shit piled up from the last year and a half.
I have only been in my room to sleep and get clothes for that past year or so, so there's shit everywhere from people leaving it in here and me just throwing down "real fast" with the hopes of picking it up later.
Yeah, that never seemed to happen...
:D
I'm determined to clean it and have it nice and semi-organized for the rest of the semester, and summer.
I just need more room for all my shit haha.
I have a house full of stuff shoved into a little baby bedroom.
Hmmmmm....guess I should be looking for a bigger space...
Oh, wait I am :)
Ok I have rambled way too much.
Need to go to sleep so I get do work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment