Monday, April 2, 2012

Well Hello There...

Imagine the title in a creepy voice...
Hennyways!
I have been kinda busy lately...like always...
I'm so happy its spring break!
I'm taking a stay-cation...cause I never go anywhere...
I'm super cool like that.
I need to stay home anyway.
This is the longest I've been in my house in about a year.
As much as I hate this house I need to catch up on my sleep, and I don't have another bed to sleep in anymore (winky face).
I also have to catch up in one of my classes cause I didn't have a computer to use for hella long, so now I have to write some papers.
Thank God my professor doesn't really care when you turn your work in, as long as you turn it in.
So that's my amazing life...haha...
PS I took this picture of a dog. Tell me it doesn't look like he's a creeper, creepily sayi, "Well heeeelloo therrre..."

No comments:

Post a Comment