Monday, April 16, 2012

So there's only six more weeks left of this semester.
I am kinda happy about it.
I am currently in 7 classes and working, so I'm literally at the college all day every day.
The next 3 semesters, summer included, are going to be lighter.
But I have to get another job again to make sure I can make ends meet.
I'm not even going to talk money right now.
That's enough for another post...
~anyways~
I should be asleep right now, but I never can sleep before 2 :)
I hate waking up at 7am to get to school before 8 to get a spot in the back of the class.
Haha I am such an amazing student, and good influence for the people I tutor :D
From now on I will only take classes that start at 10am or later, but I will make exceptions if the class is really interesting...then it will be 9:30am.
Blah and then when I move to Hayward its going to be even worse cause my fat body has to walk all over the fucking college on a hill.
I still need to go visit the place I will be signing my life away for...and by that I mean having to get loans to pay for it.
Mother fuckers...
Ok, so I'm starting to ramble and shit...
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment