Friday, July 15, 2011

(confused face)

So I'm job hunting, with no luck.
I mean I have a job lined up for the Halloween season, but I reeeeeally want to find something else.
I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday.
I love Spirit of Halloween. It's my favorite store.
If it was a random job I would totally work it and be happy.
If I take this job, it will be under the most horrible person I 've ever seen/met.
She is a horrible human being.
I hate being around her.
I am forced to see her only because she's my sister's "friend", and I use friend very loosely...
I'm so torn about it.
I mean I can swallow my pride and work, but I really don't want to deal with her shit all day and then come home to more shit.
I know it'll help me pay for school and all that, but at what cost.
I mean do I really need more stress on top of everything else I have to deal with?
Urg. I don't know what to do.
I'm probably going to take it if I can't find anything else, but it's going to suck.
I have school, tutoring, volunteering, a frat, and then work. Plus the bullshit at home.
I know I'm whining, but I guess I just need to think "out loud".
Well, more like type my thoughts out...
Feel free to leave a comment of wisdom...or stupidity...either one!

No comments:

Post a Comment