Sunday, July 3, 2011

So embarrassed

So my sisters took me to lunch for my birthday.
Well, more like Sarah took me and Melissa to Mel's for my birthday.
Anyway.
So she told them it was my birthday.
If you've been to Mel's you probably know how they do birthdays.
They have the person stand up and they have the restaurant sing to them.
Well Sarah told them how I'd be mortified if they sang to me, so you know what they did?
They made me go to the middle of the restaurant in front of everyone, and they had everyone look and sing to me.
Yeah...and the restaurant was completely filled...
I was so embarrassed.
I really hate being the center of attention and that was my worst nightmare!
But I thank my sisters for taking me and embarrassing the hell out of me.
Thank you boos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment