Sunday, July 31, 2011

Man

I really hate my job, but I feel like I can't quit.
I want to, but I feel like I made to many connections yenno.
Like it'd be different if I just started and I quit, but I made friends with pretty much everyone and I feel tied to them...if that makes sense...
Man and today Gio told me that she felt like she's known me forever and that I was like her bestfriend or something and I didn't say anything.
I feel kinda bad for not saying something.
She's super cool and I'm glad we're friends :)
~
It's really weird to me how people are so drawn to me.
I mean people talk to me and then say it's like they can tell me anything and everything.
I don't know, it's always been strange to me how I can make friends so easy.
I never understood why people want to be around me.
Apparently I'm funny and mysterious or some other shit I've heard.
But man, I'm so tired from work.
I need to go get ready for the hell coming tomorrow...
We're all going to get in trouble...as a work family...how lovely...
We didn't get the store clean...oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment