Sunday, July 17, 2011

La

So I went grocery shopping today.
Also went to this place called the Sardine Can for lunch.
Haven't been there in a few years.
It's a pretty good place.

~anyway~
The Walmart in American Canyon sucks.
I really hate going to that one.
It's almost as bad as Richmond's.
Almost.
Richmond still takes the prize for horrible customer service, and general quality.
yeeeeah.
Didn't go to rastlin' tonight.
Had no one worth going with, and honestly no one who'd make it fun.
I only go with people I can mac on afterward anyway ;D
I did miss seeing those asses, those dimples, and that long, luxurious hair though.
That's four different wrestlers if you were wondering.
Yeah, I'm like that :)
But a lady never lusts after and tells.
Well I'm no where near being a lady, so I guess that doesn't apply to me muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment