Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just stop all of it...

Ok, so I know that it is really hard to be bullied for being gay.
I know coming out when you're a kid is hard enough, and being bullied makes it worse.
I get all that, and agree with all the anti-bullying campaigns.
I fully support them.
But I just want to know why they're only for gay kids.
All I've been seeing are "stop bullying homosexual/gay/LGTB/ect. kids" ads and campaigns.
I guess what I'm trying to say is there needs to be more campaigning and promoting for the end of bullying period.
It doesn't matter what sexual orientation, just fucking stop bullying.
There needs to be more awareness for straight kids too.
It doesn't just happen to gay kids...
I'm in support of anti-bullying for everyone no matter what they are, or who they are.

(PS I'm not saying anything bad about the anti-gay bashing and bullying ads, just simply saying there needs to be more support for non-gay kids.)

No comments:

Post a Comment