Friday, March 16, 2012

I have no shame

So Corri, Melissa, and I were at the gym.
This dude that was tryna get at Corri a while ago was there with his sister and some other dudes.
So dude goes somewhere, and his sister her man and some other guy were on the machines next to us.
The girl stares at Corri for a couple minutes, lookin her up and down.
I see her and stare back hella dumb.
She then sees me, stares at me for a couple seconds, and then looks away.
Her and her dude start talking about Corri or me or whatever, but they kept looking over at us from the corner of their eyes.
I was like, "Aye Corri, you should say hi to that girl. I think she knows you."
I kept saying it like, "Corri I think that girl knows you, you should say hi," and other stuff like that.
The girl and her dude look at each other hella crazy and started talking about me.
After like 5 minutes they walk away, but the girl was staring at Corri hella hard.
So naturally I go, "You should go say hi since she obviously knows you."
The dude turned around and said "(muffled words) weird..." or something...I don't know what he said exactly.
I'm like this...if you gonna stare at someone hella hard, and you get caught, you gonna get called out...
Don't hate on some if you don't wanna fuck wit them.
If you gonna look stupid prepared to get embarrassed.
OH MY GOD!
And then tell me why the dude that was tryna talk to Corri was walking toward us as we were going to another machine, and sees us/her and IMMEDIATELY turns around and walks all the way around the other way to avoid her/us. (He wasn't tere for the other part.)
Then him and his sister leave hella fast.
Da fuck?
You really gonna be a bitch ass mother fucker and avoid a girl you were tryna talk to?
Man up pussy!
I can't stand dem bitch ass pussy ass mother fucking no dick bitches!
I'm hella mad...

No comments:

Post a Comment