Friday, March 9, 2012

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!

I FINALLY got my computer working again!
I haven't done anything for my PoliSci class yet because I haven't had a computer to work on.
I can never get a computer in the library :(
Good thing my professor doesn't care when we turn the papers in as long as they're turned in.
I still need to go buy some things for my computer, like Microsoft Office and all that.
I also have to do five years of updates on this mother fucker...and they're coming in one by one.
At least I have something though.
I'm still upset that I lost everything from the last four/five years, but I guess that just means I have to make new and better memories...not to be cheezy at all...
I shouldn't do a happy dance just yet, but I think I can do a little one.
Robot Dance_GIF Anime 090820

No comments:

Post a Comment