Friday, March 23, 2012

What an Amazing Time...

The title is sarcasm...if you didn't know...
So the CSU's (California State Universities) are not admitting anyone Spring, and probably summer, 2013, which is when I was supposed to transfer.
I don't remember if I said that or not, but I'm reitterating if I did...
I talked with my wonderful counselor today, and we made my schedule less crazy and sread it out through spring 2013, as much I didn't want to stay at CC that long.
At least now I have light loads for the next 3 semesters (summer included).
Plus it will ensure I can focus on each class to get A's, even though I will either way ;) kidding.
I will have my double majors still, and gradute with honors.
I can also try to save up more money for CSU East Bay...yeah right...
I am still going to try and move out too!
I just have a little more time to do it now.
I don't think Hayward is ready for me anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment