Sunday, March 18, 2012

Time for Something

I kinda hate being so busy sometimes.
I mean I knew I was going to have no life, but it still sucks.
I'm currerntly taking 19.5 units this semester.
That's seven classes.
Plus I took the challenge test for the Library Studies studies.
I barely have time to study, let alone do actual homework :)
Well that and I'm lazy :D
Plus I go to the gym at night.
And that's something I can't not do.
And of course I work.
Its pretty ridiculous all I do in one day.
I also have to look for another job...
Sheesh!
I can't wait til spring break, even though its only a week and I'm going to be cleaning and going through my stuff the whole time...
I never thought I'd be at college 12 hours a day...
I guess that's what happens when you decide to have double majors.
Damn me and my intelligence!
PS I'm never doing a 8am class EVER again.

No comments:

Post a Comment