Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oops

Too much has been going on.
Well I guess not that much...
My car I drive broke down, so I've been without a car for the past three days.
It cost $1100 to fix, which no one has, so that's fun...
I had to miss school on Monday, and have no idea how to write the 5 page research paper that's due next week.
I have a test at 8am, and I didn't get to study that much.
I also have a 12 hour day at school tomorrow.
8 of it is 4 classes straight through, and then the other 4 hours are work.
I'm so ready to relax after everything on Friday.
I don't really get any breaks this week which kinda suck, but its good I guess.
Oh!
And I just found out the only school that have my major around here cancelled admissions for the semester I was going to transfer.
I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to do now...
All CSU's aren't going to have admissions...that means I don't get to further my education, and I'm fucking pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment