Friday, April 29, 2011

Fridays

Have the fattest migraine because that heffa Melissa was suffocating me earlier.
She was lying on top of me and smashing me, while tickling me.
What. A. Ho.

~hennyway~

El recap-o :
So Melissa came over and we did the Paranormal State Marathon we were supposed to do last night.
Then I was forced to go to the movies with her and Chris, because Melissa's friend invited herself and Chris didn't want to be alone with her and Melissa.
So Melissa invited Corri too, since I was on the phone with her at the time.
It ended up being only us four, thank God, I hate that effing hippo with a passion.
She's a whole nother subject for a whole different blog entry...
After, we went to dinner and hung out.
Oh! And I told Corri what fisting is. That was hilarious!
Today/night was pretty awesome...
I wish I could've shot Jessie though :(
Sidenote: This is going to be the first Saturday in a few months that I won't be doing the walk of shame home in the middle of the day.
You know what I'm talking about...with the messed up hair and the smeared makeup from the night before...hahaha...yeeeeeah

No comments:

Post a Comment