Sunday, April 3, 2011

Night Cap

Today was pretty...alright.
The recap:
Finally fell asleep around eight, to be woken up at 9:30...
Slapped my pants on real fast and went to do some work.
Got my bidness done :)
Got home around 4:30-5
Passed the fuck out.
Woke up around 6:30.
Watched a couple movies.
Cleaning now.
Not sure whatsup for tomorrow.

Oh, and I guess I can recap last night:
Went to the show.
My sisters got into a little argument, that turned into a pretty big fight.
I got into a fight, I guess, with someone...
Got yelled at on the way home (while in my little fight) and during my sister venting.
Got yelled at when I got home, sometime after midnight.
Was so drained from all the bullshit...I passed out at like 1...
Woke up at 4am...

...now you're up to date...
Sorry my life is boring...Thank God I'm entertaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment