Friday, April 8, 2011

Let me put this out there...

So I got into this discussion with a friend the other day.
There are many different uses for the word bitch.
Well, at least where I'm from anyway.
Bitch only means one thing in white-bred areas, however.
Or at least from what I gather.
That's kind of important to remember, especially when you have white friends...

So I'm going to put the definitions of a bitch. For future reference.

There's the obvious context of the word. A rude female, or one with an attitude.
But there's more:
-someone who is "whipped" or does things for another person, normally in a degrading way
-a random girl a male is currently "fucking" or talking to, some may also call one's girlfriend this
-someone who whines and complains about things
-a slut, skank, and/or a common day whore

So there you go. I guess you just had, as white people call us, a "ethnic" or "ghetto" vocabulary lesson :)
Yay you, you're one more step closer to being cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment