Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh geez!

Totally skipped photography...my bad...
Kinda had to.
Dude, tell me why I went to pick my dad up from BART (he got back from a business trip) and I ended up picking Corri up from work on the way there, then getting Melissa from work on the way home.
I'm a mother effing taxi, foreal.
I swear I just need to quit college and start my own taxi service.
That'd be pretty sweet though...hmmm...interesting idea...

~anyway~

I've been wanting to do vlogs(video blogs) for a few years now, but I kinda am nervous to put it on YouTube for the whole world to see.
This may be surprising, but I hate being the center of attention.
I really want to try it out though, so I think I'm going to post them on here and see how it goes.
Blah you're going to have to see my annoying face now.
Sucks for you!
Deal with it biiiiiiiiitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment