Monday, April 4, 2011

Fuck

So today's isn't any different from the weekend.
More bullshit and fighting.
I really don't like drama.
I know I'm a shit starter, but that's in joking way.
I can't stand senseless drama and fighting.
But I'm stuck living with people who do, apparently.
I just can't take the stress of it anymore.
I'm overwhelmed by it sometimes.
And I don't get overwhelmed that easy.
I know I said I wouldn't be a whiny bitch, but fuck it, its my blog, and I need to vent.
Its so tiring being around people who are negative about everything.
It really drains my energy to have to deal with them.
I know, I'm such a downer right? This is why I never talk about anything with people.
I'll depress you! This is why I only act stupid and funny.
Being a man about everything is so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment